Wireless Controllers are better in so many ways
A man was having fun with his video games when his controller was plugged into the console getting charged as normal on Saturday night when there was a lightening storm. The storm resulted in lightning to strike nearby his house. Which caused an electrical surge to come through his console to his controller and he felt that shock!
The electrical shock was of a devastating nature as the had to call in the hospital for an ambulance so that the doctors could have a look at him. Apparently he was okay. Its always advisable to stop playing on your console during lightning strikes and stay way from electrical equipment. Better to turn the equipment off for some time because the electrical surge could travel through any connected equipment.