Video of the day - Share away!

You can share your own content or any other content from social media (has to be decent).
JauntyM
Site Admin

Video of the day - Share away!

Post by JauntyM »

Just share any video from social media that you want to share.
JauntyM
Site Admin

"Riding the L" Probably the worst race ever in Need for Speed Unbound

Post by JauntyM »

So after a few tries, I just had to give up and record this as a loss. We took a hit of $2000 in-game currency. I'll retry in some other races. Need for Speed games can be a little bit like this in the start when you don't have upgraded cars.
JauntyM
Site Admin

Spider Man 2 - "Funky" - Part 18

Post by JauntyM »

JauntyM
Site Admin

Marvel's Spider Man 2 - "Arson", "Photo Ops", "Assault" and "Unidentified Target"- Part 29

Post by JauntyM »

JauntyM
Site Admin

Dana Vicci Gurlz Only Private Live Set @ Hotel X Toronto - A Must-Watch Exclusive!

Post by JauntyM »

If you're looking for a music experience like no other, you're in for a treat! Dana Vicci, with her incredible talent, brings us a unique, non-techno set that's nothing short of spectacular. With 1.4 million views and counting, it's evident that this performance is a must-watch.

Dana Vicci's 16.8K subscribers on YouTube are already in on the action, and it's time for you to join them. This one-time-only set showcases a diverse range of tracks that will keep you hooked from start to finish. The lack of specific tags only adds to the aura of mystery surrounding this masterpiece.

The forum members who have already tuned in have had nothing but praise for Dana Vicci's set. From soulful comments like, "No dejo de repetir este set, es increíble!" to enthusiastic compliments like, "Gostei muito 🎉," the positive reception is undeniable. Even listeners from different parts of the world have found their way to this mesmerizing set, as seen in comments such as, "no se como llegue , pero escuche este set y quede para siempre , me encanta todo desde tu musica hasta vos mujer . pura belleza."

The performance isn't just about the music; it's also set in a stunning location. A private party high in the sky at Hotel X Toronto adds to the enchantment. As one forum member from Holland aptly puts it, "An amazing, beautiful lady with her gift to let people like me feel as if this is the most important set of all time. WOW. This set is so damn sweet, sexy, and unforgettable awesome. I can't sit or freeze. No I need to dance listening to your set. Than the location. A private party high in the sky. Why not. Well done."

So, what are you waiting for? Dive into this exceptional live set, and immerse yourself in the world of Dana Vicci. If you're a fan of incredible music, breathtaking locations, and a touch of elegance, this is the video for you.

Watch the video now and share your thoughts in the comments. Let's keep the discussion going and spread the word about this extraordinary musical experience.

JauntyM
Site Admin

Re: Video of the day - Share away!

Post by JauntyM »

JauntyM
Site Admin

this scene always gives me the gigles

Post by JauntyM »

JauntyM
Site Admin

Spider Man 2 - Glitch in the train tracks

Post by JauntyM »