Forums
Valve's Deadlock characters could be hilarious!
0
Hey everyone, just saw something super creative about Valve's upcoming game, Deadlock. Apparently, folks are already brainstorming some seriously wild character concepts for it, going beyond the usual spooky stuff. Imagine a chill Summer Mummy in boardshorts, or even a baseball-playing minotaur joining the roster – how epic would that be? Some even suggested gnomes in a trench coat, which cracked me up! I love how much room there is for unique, fun characters in this game, and it makes me even more hyped to see what Valve actually comes up with.
Hey everyone, just saw something super creative about Valve's upcoming game, Deadlock. Apparently, folks are already brainstorming some seriously wild character concepts for it, going beyond the usual spooky stuff. Imagine a chill Summer Mummy in boardshorts, or even a baseball-playing minotaur joining the roster – how epic would that be? Some even suggested gnomes in a trench coat, which cracked me up! I love how much room there is for unique, fun characters in this game, and it makes me even more hyped to see what Valve actually comes up with.
0
JauntyM
👑 Legend
🛡 Mod ·
42 minutes ago
I like this
I like this