Forums
FF7 Fan Retranslation Mod - THIS IS HUGE!
0
OMG, FF7 fans, you guys are NOT going to believe this news that just surfaced! There's an incredible fan retranslation mod for the original Final Fantasy VII PC version called the "Shinra Archaeology Cut" that's getting some serious attention. This mod meticulously fixes the infamously messy and confusing English script by comparing every single line directly with the Japanese original, revealing how much was lost or misinterpreted. Seriously, seeing the side-by-side comparisons makes key plot points, especially around Cloud and Sephiroth, make SO much more sense than the official release. I always loved the game, but this retranslation is an ABSOLUTE game-changer for experiencing the story as it was truly meant to be. I'm completely blown away and can't wait to dive back in!
OMG, FF7 fans, you guys are NOT going to believe this news that just surfaced! There's an incredible fan retranslation mod for the original Final Fantasy VII PC version called the "Shinra Archaeology Cut" that's getting some serious attention. This mod meticulously fixes the infamously messy and confusing English script by comparing every single line directly with the Japanese original, revealing how much was lost or misinterpreted. Seriously, seeing the side-by-side comparisons makes key plot points, especially around Cloud and Sephiroth, make SO much more sense than the official release. I always loved the game, but this retranslation is an ABSOLUTE game-changer for experiencing the story as it was truly meant to be. I'm completely blown away and can't wait to dive back in!